Thursday, January 12, 2012

WOW!!! It's been a while!

Good afternoon everyone! I am so sorry that it has been a very long time since I have blogged. I was out of a computer for quite sometime but thanks to my wonderful husband, he bought me a new one for Christmas!! YAY!!! Thanks Hubby!!

During the holidays, I decided to make a gift card holder that EVERYONE just loved! If you would like to know how I made it, just shoot me an email. Here it is....


I will try to get better pictures uploaded. For a Christmas card, I sent this one.....

Of course these pics were all taken with my phone....sorry! I will be posting pictures of my stamp room. It is not quite finished yet. I still have to paint and fix some ceiling tiles, but it is open for stamp and crop nights!! HURRAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment