It looked so plain. It was black....just...black! I could never tell when I grabbed it, if I had the front or back and I would always open it backwards and upside down. So I decided to make a cover for it so I could tell which was the front. I named it July because the book actually starts in July 2011 and ends July 2012. Plus, hee hee, I don't have a stamp that actually says "datebook". They need to come out with that. I also took out the plain black ribbon that holds what month your on, and inserted a much prettier ribbon it its place. I was so excited how it turned out. Of course it took me a long time to post this because I needed to get my watermark that I made into my new computer. My previous post mentions all about it..lol. So, here it is and I hope you like it. Please comment, for it helps me understand what you guys like or don't like. Enjoy!!
The PLAIN look!
The finished product!