Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Stampin' Studio

Here it is everybody! It is still in the making as I need to still organize a bit more. When I need to get something, I just can't seem to find it. So DEFINITELY more organization is needed. I have other brands of scrap-booking and card making things in drawers that I think I need to put elsewhere because it takes up room that I need for my Stampin' Up stuff and therefore can't find anything..lol

So.....Enjoy!!! Please leave comments, or share and hit the like button!!!

















7 comments:

  1. Following you via Stampin' Connection. Take a look at my blog soon (gotta post something again tomorrow).

    Susan
    http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice set up you have there! Thanks for sharing your photos. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome room setup you've made. Your organization is wonderful. What happy stamping you and your customers will have in this great room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous room! This would be a wonderful place to stamp and be creative! Love your magazine/catalog racks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love how organized everything is! Your chalk board is fabulous too! What a wonderful space.

    ReplyDelete