Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Craft Projects a Fall/Autumn Card and Halloween Card

Well, Good Morning Everyone!! I have been a BUZZZZZY BEE!!! It has taken me forever to post on my blog because I am finally almost done with my scrap-n-stamp room. YIPPIE!!! Plus I have been making cards and craft projects for Halloween. I also have been working on a Newsletter in which I am almost done. I have to add a few more AWESOME INFORMATION on it. It is SO EXCITING!! In fact I am kind of Jealous...lol.


Anyway, I will soon add pictures of my room and some really clever ideas I came up with on storing brads (embellishments). I am so proud of myself on this one...tee hee.

 Here are some photos for you to enjoy. If you have any questions on how to make these or would like the recipes for them, just shoot me an email. I LOVE to get your comments! So PLEASE, Comment on the photos and tell me what you think. What you like or don't like. (Hopefully not the latter one) hee hee.

I just LOVE this card!!! I actually impressed MYSELF!! LOL
Here is the inside.

This project came from a fellow SU Demonstrator.
I put my own pictures and stamps on it.
When you open it, it pops up to scare you! BOO!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment