Thursday, April 12, 2012

Waterfall Easter Card

Good afternoon my little stampers and scrappers!! WOW..do I have a card for you!!! I made this AWESOME waterfall card that you are just going to love. You will also love making it because you fell such a wonderful rush of accomplishment afterwards!! I also have a video, in three parts, on how to make this card step by step. Now don't laugh at it...hee hee. It is my first video, and I already had to redo it a couple of times because of mistakes. Finally I ran out of a lot of my supplies and just couldn't make another card to redo the video......so....it is kind of funny when you watch it. Maybe it will just make your day!!! You never know...lol
So without further ado, here is the famous card!!..........enjoy....and PLEASE PLEASE leave your comments!!!!





 
Part 1
 
Part 2
 
Part 3



Easter Waterfall Card Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment