Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Afternoon!!

Well, thanks to a WHOLE Bunch of other StampinUp Demonstrators, I finally was able to post the catalogs and stuff. HOLY COW!!!! Was that a nightmare!! I actually finally set up my Meetup site also and hopefully I will be getting some RSVP's from their soon. Isn't it just so much fun starting up a new business!! All these ideas just fly through my head and I don't write them down and sadly I forget.

I know....I will get one of those voice recorders!!! Yeah!!! That should work!!

There are so many great StampinUp Demos out their that have such beautiful blogs and cards and all sorts of stuff that it just gets my juices flowin'!! I almost need 48 hours in a day...hee hee!!

Well hopefully soon I will be making another project to show you guys and to get started for my open house for some cool make-n-takes!!

Until then...................

1 comment:

  1. Following you from SC and keep up the great blogging! It takes awhile to "get it" but you will! Hope you follow me too at www.stampforjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete